Caboolture site public consultation
The Caboolture healthcare facility is part of the Satellite Hospital Program, committed to delivering seven new facilities to support public healthcare delivery in rapidly growing communities in South East Queensland.
These facilities will offer local communities healthcare services closer to home and in a more appropriate setting.
Engagement with key stakeholders and the community was undertaken between July and October 2021. All information collected during this phase was provided to the Planning Minister for his consideration. The Planning Minister made a determination on the Caboolture site on Thursday 25 November 2021.
Please visit the Ministerial Infrastructure Designations public register - MID-0821-0519 - Caboolture Health Care Facility in the Infrastructure Designations Decisions section for more information about the decision and gazettal.
Download information about the preliminary and formal public notification phases for the MID:
- Formal public consultation - Caboolture satellite hospital concept design (PDF 2501 kB) (indicative only)
- Formal public consultation - Caboolture satellite hospital proposed site location and concept floor plan (PDF 8292 kB) (indicative only)
- Newsletter - Caboolture satellite hospital public consultation newsletter - September 2021 (PDF 2003 kB)
- Preliminary consultation - Preliminary consultation - Caboolture satellite hospital concept design (PDF 8150 kB) (indicative only)
- Preliminary consultation - proposed Caboolture satellite hospital site layout (PDF 950 kB) (indicative only)
- Preliminary consultation - Caboolture satellite hospital site location aerial view (PDF 973 kB) (indicative only)
- Find out more about the Caboolture healthcare facility.
- Read the frequently asked questions to find out more about the Satellite Hospitals Program.