Ipswich site public consultation
The Ipswich healthcare facility at Ripley is part of the Satellite Hospital Program, committed to delivering seven new facilities to support public healthcare delivery in rapidly growing communities in South East Queensland.
These facilities will offer local communities healthcare services closer to home and in a more appropriate setting.
Engagement with key stakeholders and the community was undertaken between July and October 2021. All information collected during this phase has been provided to the Planning Minister for his consideration. The Planning Minister made a determination on the Ipswich site in late 2021.
Please visit the Ministerial Infrastructure Designations public register - MID-0821-0518 - Ipswich Health Care Facility in the Infrastructure Designations Decisions section for more information about the decision and gazettal.
Download information about the preliminary and formal public notification phases for the MID:
- Formal public consultation - Ipswich satellite hospital concept design (PDF 3285 kB) (indicative only)
- Formal public consultation - Ipswich satellite hospital proposed site location and concept floor plan (PDF 3022 kB) (indicative only)
- Newsletter - Ipswich satellite hospital public consultation newsletter - September 2021 (PDF 2056 kB)
- Preliminary consultation - Ipswich satellite hospital concept design (PDF 9582 kB) (indicative only)
- Preliminary consultation - proposed Ipswich satellite hospital site layout (PDF 1273 kB) (indicative only)
- Preliminary consultation - Ipswich satellite hospital site location aerial view (PDF 2629 kB) (indicative only)
- Find out more about the project behind the Ipswich healthcare facility
- Read the frequently asked questions to find out more about the Satellite Hospitals Program