Redlands site public consultation
The Redlands healthcare facility is part of the Satellite Hospital Program, committed to delivering seven new facilities to support public healthcare delivery in rapidly growing communities in South East Queensland.
These facilities will offer local communities healthcare services closer to home and in a more appropriate setting.
Engagement with key stakeholders and the community was undertaken between July and October 2021. All information collected during this phase was provided to the Planning Minister for his consideration. The Planning Minister made a determination on the Redlands site on Sunday 28 November 2021.
Please visit the Ministerial Infrastructure Designations public register - MID-0821-0520 - Redlands Health Care Facility in the Infrastructure Designations Decisions section for more information about the decision and gazettal.
Download information about the preliminary and formal public notification phases for the MID:
- Formal public consultation - Redlands satellite hospital concept design (PDF 8397 kB) (indicative only)
- Formal public consultation - Redlands satellite hospital proposed site location and concept floor plan (PDF 2591 kB) (indicative only)
- Newsletter - Redlands satellite hospital public consultation newsletter – September 2021 (PDF 2348 kB)
- Preliminary consultation - Redlands satellite hospital concept design (PDF 9045 kB) (indicative only)
- Preliminary consultation - proposed Redlands satellite hospital site layout (PDF 482 kB) (indicative only)
- Preliminary consultation - Redlands satellite hospital site location aerial view (PDF 816 kB) (indicative only)
- Find out more about the Redlands healthcare facility.
- Read the frequently asked questions to find out more about the Satellite Hospitals Program.