Order delivery requirements
Deliveries of physical goods to a Queensland Health delivery point must meet specific requirements in order for stock to be processed in an accurate, efficient, cost effective and safe manner.
To achieve this, suppliers must ensure they provide a delivery docket.
For deliveries to a Queensland Health Warehouse facility, suppliers must:
- provide a delivery manifest (where required)
- provide a pallet docket for goods shipped on pallets
- provide a material safety data sheet (MSDS)
- issue correct documentation
- have confirmed the order i.e. quantity, delivery, date and pricing
- ensure stock is appropriately labelled and stacked on acceptable pallets
- book delivery timeslot.
Products delivered should be identified with a globally unique product number (GTIN).
Need more information?
For any enquiries about supply chain matters, please contact HSQfirstname.lastname@example.org.