Release of information
- Where and how do you access TCHHS information
- What to do if you can't find what you are looking for
- Who you can contact if you have a question
The Torres and Cape Hospital and Health Service (TCHHS) is committed to giving you greater access to information.
We continue to increase proactive disclosure (push model) so information (excluding personal health records) is available without the need to make a formal application under a legislative authority, e.g. Right to Information Act 2009.
- Check to see the information is already available online.
- Below are links to where you can access TCHHS information and other useful resources.
- Visit TCHHS Research Governance web page to access data for research projects.
|Torres and Cape HHS||Queensland Health|
|Administrative access||Openness and transparency index|
|Publication scheme||Publication scheme|
|Disclosure log - no fees or charges||Disclosure log|
|Department of Health Open Data Strategy 2013–2016 has been adopted by TCHHS|
Before submitting an application take time to make notes about what information you are looking for and how this will help you as this will help us provide you with the best possible response in the shortest possible time.
- Accessing your health records
- Access under the Right to Information Act 2009
- Access and amendment under the Information Privacy Act 2009
|Release of Information Officer||Email | Phone|
Torres and Cape Hospital and Health Service|
Level 4, 139 Grafton Street
CAIRNS QLD 4870
(07) 4226 5087
PO Box 5607