Townsville Hospital and Health Service Annual Report 2016-2017
The Townsville Hospital and Health Service Annual Report 2016-2017 provides an overview of the health service's financial and non-financial performance and key achievements.
- information about the health service, how it is governed, its activities and future direction
- a summary of how the health service is responding to priorities in the Townsville Hospital and Health Service Strategic Plan 2014-2018 (2017 update) (PDF, 782 KB)
- outcomes linked to Queensland Government priorities
- an overview of how the health service has invested public funds.
Townsville Hospital and Health Service Annual Report 2016-2017 (flipbook version)
Document in sections
- Introduction (PDF, 496 KB)
- Highlights and achievements (PDF, 132 KB)
- Our performance (PDF, 131 MB)
- Our organisation (PDF, 725 KB)
- Our people (PDF, 262 KB)
- Governance (PDF, 139 KB)
- Financial statements (PDF, 780 KB)
- Compliance checklist (PDF, 59 KB)
Supplement to the Annual Report - Open data
The Queensland Government has committed to releasing as much public service data as possible through its Open Data initiative. The following datasets have been published in lieu of appearing in the above Annual Report:
Public availability statement
For printed copies of the Annual Report contact the Senior Public Affairs Officer, Townsville Hospital and Health Service via:
- email Public Affairs Unit or
- telephone on +61 7 4433 1111
To provide feedback on the Annual Report - email the Public Affairs Unit
Annual Report disclaimer
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only.
The electronic version of financial statements on this site is not recognised as the official or authorised version. It is provided on the basis that users will take responsibility for verifying its accuracy, completeness and currency. Although considerable resources are used to prepare and maintain the electronic version, the Queensland Government accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may be incurred by any person acting in reliance on the electronic version.
The official copy of the Annual Report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland, can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.