Community Child And Youth Mental Health Service (CCYMHS)
The Community Child and Youth Mental Health Service (CCYMHS) is a specialised mental health service for children and young people (0-18 years) and their families within the immediate Townsville area.
CCYMHS offers assessment and therapeutic services for children and young people who are experiencing moderate to severe psychiatric disorders or behavioural, emotional and developmental problems affecting all areas of their daily lives.
- During business hours telephone 07 4433 9004
- After hours telephone 1300 MH CALL (1300 64 2255)
After hours resources:
- Acute Care Team 1300 MH CALL (1300 64 2255).
- Parentline 1300 301 300
- Lifeline 24 hour service 131 114
- Kids Helpline 1800 551 800
Our Health Team
- Consultant Psychiatrist
- Team Leader
- Psychiatric Registrar
- Administration Officers
- Intake Officer
- Clinical Nurse Consultant
- Speech Pathologist
- Social Worker
- Occupational Therapist
- Medical Intern
- Indigenous Mental Health Workers
- Adolescent Forensic Mental Health Service
- Health Topics - Parenting & Child Health
- Better Health
- Parent Easy Guides (PEGS)
The Mental Health Service Group would like your feedback about our website.
Feedback E-mail: MHSG Communications Officer