Ingham Midwifery Group Practice
The Ingham Midwifery Group Practice offers individualised women centered care with your own midwife from early pregnancy till 6 weeks post birth.
The services offered include
- 24 hour on-call availability from your midwife
- collaborative and comprehensive antenatal care in conjunction with Rural Generalist Obstetricians
- antenatal education for yourself and your partner
- on-site low risk birthing
- early postnatal discharge
- lactation consultant support
- links with
- ATSI Health Team
- Child health
- extensive postnatal care and home visiting for up to 6 weeks post birth
- outreach service to the Cardwell/Kennedy area.
- antenatal clinic/consult rooms
- availability of a birth pool
- modern birth room
- onsite pathology services
- onsite physiotherapist and occupational therapists
- onsite sonography services
- operating theatres.
For further information on this service contact the Midwifery Group Practice on +61 7 4720 3050