Resource Directory - Medical Aids Subsidy Scheme
MASS provides eligible Queensland residents with permanent or stabilised disabilities access to subsidisation for the provision of approved equipment and aids. The range of aids is selected primarily to assist clients to live at home and avoid premature or inappropriate residential care or hospitalisation. Aids and equipment are subsidised either on a permanent loan basis, private ownership or through the purchase of consumables.
Geographical catchment area
- Bowen Health Service District
- Charters Towers Health Service
- Mt Isa Health Service District
- Townsville Hospital and Health Service
|Location||190 Palmerston Street Vincent QLD 4814|
|Postal Address||PO Box 5224, Townsville QLD 4810|
|Phone||+61 7 4433 8000|
|Facsimile||+61 7 4433 8001|
|Website||Medical Aids Subsidy Scheme Homepage|
Health professional prescribers submit applications for aids and equipment to MASS on behalf of their clients.
- Northern Zone Coordinator, MASS
- Townsville MASS Team Leader
- Townsville MASS Administration Officer x 2 part-time