Planning and undertaking research
The information provided on this page is intended as a guide only. If you would like further information please contact TRESA. We can arrange individual multi-disciplinary support sessions and/or keep you informed about our education sessions throughout the year.
This page contains information on the following:
- The difference between research and non-research
- Developing a research question and designing a research study
- Use of identifiable, non–identifiable (de-identifiable), and re-identifiable data
- Undertaking research with adults with impaired capacity to consent
- Managing your research files
THHS does not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of or reliance on the information in this guide. The authors have developed this document based on the best of evidence available at the time of compiling the guide; however they cannot guarantee and assume no responsibility or legal liability for the currency and completeness of the information.