Q Clinic, Wide Bay Sexual Health
Street address312 Bourbong Street
Margaret Rose Centre
Bundaberg Qld 4670
PO Box 34
Bundaberg QLD 4670
Telephone: 07 4150 2754
Facsimile: 07 4150 2769
Opening hoursMonday 8.30am - 3.00pm
Tuesday: 8.30am - 5.00pm
Wednesday: 8.30am - 5.00pm
Thursday: 9.00am - 6.00pm
For after hours emergencies, please attend your local hospital emergency department.
As a specialist sexual health clinic, we can provide you with a range of care which includes:
- Testing and treatment of sexually transmissible infections and HIV
- HIV Rapid Testing
- HIV specialist management and care
- Post exposure prophyaxis (PEP)
- Hepatitis C testing and counselling
- Contraception, emergency contraception and pregnancy options
- Ask us your sexuality questions (straight, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or uncertain)
- Screening and certification for sex industry workers
- Treatment for genital symptoms or dermatology including cryotherapy for genital warts
- Condoms and lube available
- Sexual health education and information
- Contact tracing and resources
- Monthly outreach clinics to the Fraser Coast
- Free chlamydia and gonorrhoea test - Queensland residents aged 16 years or older can order a free chlamydia and gonorrhoea urine test online through 13HEALTH webstest.
We have friendly female staff and your confidentiality is assured.
Free and confidential service. You don't have to have a Medicare card but please bring it if you have one.
Wide Bay area including Bundaberg, Fraser Coast and North Burnett.
TravellersTravellers are welcome. Results available one week after testing. It is preferable that you attend this clinic to receive your results. If you will not be in Bundaberg one week after testing, we may refer you elsewhere.