New Endings Men's Health
The New Endings Men’s Health program offers assistance to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander men through their health care journey.
The New Endings Men’s program Outreach workers assist you with health and support needs which may include:
- Culturally appropriate health promotion, education and support
- Support to access specialist health services
- Social and emotional wellbeing support
- Health navigation and continuum of care
- GP appointments/adult health checks
- Referral and advocacy to relevant organisations and services
Who can access this service
All Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Men over 18 years of age can access the service.
The service also supports men transitioning from prison to the community.
How to access this service
Referral to the service can be by self-referral, a family member or other organisations.