Exclusion of Warranties
All information available on, or through this Queensland Health Internet site ('Website') is distributed by the State of Queensland acting through Queensland Health ('Queensland Health') as an information source only.
The information available on, or through the Website is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis, and without warranties of any kind, expressed or implied (except any which may be implied by statute and are incapable of exclusion).
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Queensland Health excludes, and makes no, representation, warranty or endorsement of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to:
- the content, accuracy, completeness, accessibility, suitability, safety, security, reliability, or any other aspect of any information on the Website
- the performance and availability of the Website
- protection from loss, damage, corruption or degradation of any data or other material as result of the use of the Website.
Exclusion of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Queensland Health excludes all liability for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, loss of profits or revenue, business interruption, loss, damage or corruption of data or failure to realise anticipated savings or benefits or business opportunities) in connection with:
- the use of, reliance on, or action taken as a result of, any information on the Website for any decision or otherwise
- accessing, displaying and using the Website and/or participating in any activities on the Website
- any interruption, suspension or termination of the Website in whole or in part for whatever reason, including failure or suspension of public or private telecommunications network
- the unavailability, unsuitability and non-connectivity of third party sites
- any loss, damage, corruption or degradation of any data or other material as a result of the use of the Website and/or viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect any hardware due to use of the Website.
Third party sites
The Website contains links to other websites and may contain links to mobile applications owned and operated by third parties, who are not under the control of Queensland Health or the Queensland Government.
Queensland Health does not approve, endorse, recommend or sponsor those linked sites, their owners or operators, or any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked websites and mobile applications, unless specifically stated.
Queensland Health, to the maximum extent possible, excludes liability for any loss suffered as a result of use of those third party websites and mobile applications, or reliance on the information contained within. The terms and conditions and privacy policies of those third party websites and mobile applications will apply to the user's use of those websites and mobile applications.