Required fields are marked with an asterisk (
For health emergencies call 000
If you need medical advice call 13HEALTH (13 43 25 84) for health information, advice or referral services. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Compliments and complaints
Compliments and complaints about a health service are handled through the hospital or health service.
Share a compliment or make a complaint about a health service.
Share a compliment or make a complaint about the Department of Health.
Feedback / enquiry form
Department of Health contact details
13 QGOV (13 74 68)
From outside Australia, call +61 7 3022 0001 (UTC +10 Hours)
33 Charlotte Street
Brisbane Queensland Australia
GPO Box 48 Brisbane, Queensland 4001 Australia
Contact a media team
Hospital and Health Board or Service contact details
There are 16 Hospital and Health Services in Queensland which operate independently to provide a range of public health services in their region.
Need help contacting us?
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment please contact us through the National Relay Service:
- TTY users call 133 677, then ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
- Speak-and-listen (speech-to-speech relay) users call 1300 555 727, then ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
- Internet relay users, connect to the National Relay Service External Link, then ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
- Video relay users, choose the available video relay contact on Skype and ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
- SMS relay users, call 0423 677 767 and ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
If you need an interpreter, call the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) on 131 450.