Required fields are marked with an asterisk (
For health emergencies call 000
Need medical advice?
(13 43 25 84
) for health information, advice or referral services. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You can find COVID-19 health advice on the Queensland Government website, including the current status in Queensland and how to protect yourself and others.
- Visit Unite against COVID-19 for information about the Queensland Government response, including current requirements for social distancing, border closures and business restrictions.
Compliments and complaints
Compliments and complaints about a health service are handled through the hospital or health service.
Share a compliment or make a complaint about a health service.
Share a compliment or make a complaint about the Department of Health.
Feedback / enquiry form
Please complete this form if you would like to provide feedback or submit an enquiry.
Please note we're currently receiving a very high volume of enquiries. If you've asked us for a response we'll get back to you as soon as we can, but please understand responses make take some time.
If your enquiry is about coronavirus (COVID-19), you can find COVID-19 health advice on the Queensland Government website, including the current status in Queensland and how to protect yourself and others.
(best contact number)
(you must provide contact information)
If you wish to be contacted, please ensure you provide your contact information for your preferred method of contact. Where appropriate, your correspondence and information may be forwarded internally to other business areas within Queensland Health, or to an appropriate Hospital and Health Service for direct response.
Please refer to our website's privacy statement
for further information on how Queensland Health handles your personal information.
Department of Health contact details
13 QGOV (13 74 68)
From outside Australia, call +61 7 3328 4811 (UTC +10 Hours)
33 Charlotte Street
Brisbane Queensland Australia
GPO Box 48 Brisbane, Queensland 4001 Australia
Contact a media team
Hospital and Health Board or Service contact details
There are 16 Hospital and Health Services in Queensland which operate independently to provide a range of public health services in their region.
Need help contacting us?
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment please contact us through the National Relay Service:
- TTY users call 133 677, then ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
- Speak-and-listen (speech-to-speech relay) users call 1300 555 727, then ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
- Internet relay users, connect to the National Relay Service External Link, then ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
- Video relay users, choose the available video relay contact on Skype and ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
- SMS relay users, call 0423 677 767 and ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
If you need an interpreter, call the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) on 131 450.