Alcohol and Other Drugs Service
We aim to reduce the harm from alcohol and drug use as well as improve the health and wellbeing of our clients, their families, and the community.
Our main office is in Rockhampton but we also provide outreach services to other areas including Yeppoon, Emerald, Blackwater and Biloela.
Our Youth Alcohol and Other Drugs Service in Rockhampton specialises in assisting young people aged 12-18 years.
We provide a range of free and confidential services including:
- treatment planning
- individual and group counselling
- family support
- referrals for detoxification or residential rehabilitation
- opioid treatment program
- Needle and syringe program
All of our services are free to Medicare card holders.
How to access this service
You can access this service by contacting us by telephone or in person. You can also be referred by:
- family members or friends
- GPs and health professionals
- other government or non-government services
A range of local and national support and information services can assist with alcohol and other drug use concerns.