Home Care Packages
The Home Care Package Program is a flexible, tailored support program to help older people remain at home with the care they need. We offer four levels of Home Care Packages in the Rockhampton area:
- Level 1 supports people with basic care needs
- Level 2 supports people with low level care needs
- Level 3 supports people with intermediate care needs
- Level 4 supports people with high level care needs
We can provide help with:
- bathing and showering, toileting, grooming, and dressing,
- mobility and equipment such as crutches,walking frames and wheelchairs
- nutrition, hydration, meal preparation, eating
- looking after skin, providing bandages, dressings, and skin emollients
- continence assessment, using continence aids and managing continence
- transport for medical appointments and other social activities.
We have access to physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech pathology, social work, podiatry, dietetics, and we have the ability to broker for other services such as meals on wheels and respite.
How to access this service
To receive a Home Care Package you will need to be assessed by our Aged Care Assessment Team.