Podiatry - High risk foot service
We provide assessment, treatment and management of foot complications, including:
- foot ulcers (wounds)
- diabetic foot ulcers (wounds)
- Charcot foot
- people who have a history of chronic foot wounds.
Our services include:
- wound management
- off-loading for wounds and the Charcot foot
- assessment of the blood flow to your feet
- assessment of the sensation to your feet.
Who can access this service
We provide podiatry services to eligible people with acute foot disease and high risk feet.
How to access this service
To access this service, you will need a referral from your GP or medical practitioner.
Last updated: 6 March 2019