Blood Borne Viruses and Sexual Health
We provide specialist medical and nursing care, treatment and support regarding sexual health, HIV and viral hepatitis B and C. Our services are free and confidential, with male and female clinicians available.
- Sexual health screening and treatment
- HIV and syphilis rapid testing
- HIV management and treatment
- Viral hepatitis treatment and education (hepatitis B and C)
- Emergency contraception and contraception advice
- PAP smear screening (cervical screening)
- Specialist medical clinics
- Information, advice and resources
- CQ Youth Connect
- Health education sessions for high schools, youth centres, workplaces, service providers etc.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday: 8.30am - 4.30pm
Tuesday: 8.30am - 7.00pm
Upcoming clinics in Gladstone, Capricorn Coast and Woorabinda
Gladstone Community Health Service, Flinders Street, Gladstone
- Monday 31 August 2020
- Monday 28 September 2020
- Monday 26 October 2020
- Monday 23 November 2020
Capricorn Coast Hospital and Health Service, 8 Hoskyn Drive, Yeppoon
- 17 August, 1pm - 5pm
- 14 September, 1pm - 5pm
- 12 October, 1pm - 5pm
- 9 November, 1pm - 5pm
- 7 December, 1pm - 5pm
Woorabinda Multipurpose Health Service, 1 Munns Drive, Woorabinda
- 5 August 2020
- 26 August 2020
- 9 September 2020
- 23 September 2020
- 7 October 2020
- 21 October 2020
- 11 November 2020
- 25 November 2020
- 9 December 2020
Appointments essential. Male and female clinicians available.
Phone: 07 4932 5440
How to access this service
A referral from your General Practitioner (GP) may be required but is not essential for most services.
Screening appointments are preferred; walk ins are welcome.