Baillie Henderson Aquatic Centre
The pool at Baillie Henderson Hospital campus is open to the public.
- Mondays-Thursdays: 5.30am-7.00pm
- Fridays: 5.30am-5.00pm
Entry fees are:
- Community members: $30/month, $150/six months, or $220/year
- Pensioners: $20/month, $100/six months, or $170/year.
Lane bookings available, enquiries Micheal Wise – phone 4699 7148.
- Address: Hogg St and, Tor St, Toowoomba City QLD 4350
- Baillie Henderson Hospital Map
All visitors to the Aquatic Centre must abide by social distancing and hand hygiene requirements.
Upon entry to the facility, visitors and members must complete a questionnaire and register their contact details.