The Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service Annual Report is a key reporting document that provides an overview of our financial and non-financial performance and key achievements for the reporting year.
It is an integral part of our governance process, continuing to ensure we are open and accountable to our communities. The report aims to provide accurate and relevant information to enable our communities and stakeholders to see how we are servicing local health needs and expectations, and how we plan to continue this into the future.
SCHHS Annual Report 2016/17
- SCHHS Annual Report 2016/17 (PDF, 9.5MB)
Available in Adobe format
- Introduction (PDF, 2MB)
- Cover page
- Statement of Commitment to Reconciliation
- Letter of compliance
- Table of contents
- Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Board Chair’s overview
- Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service Acting Chief Executive’s overview
- Year in review
- Financial highlights
- Section 1: Our organisation (PDF, 770KB)
- Section 2: Our people (PDF, 181KB)
- Section 3: Our performance (PDF, 212KB)
- Section 4: Our governance (PDF, 598KB)
- Section 5: Our future (PDF, 154KB)
- Section 6: Financial statements (PDF, 5.8MB)
- Statement of comprehensive income
- Statement of financial position
- Statement of changes in equity
- Statement of cash flows
- Notes to the financial statements
- Management certificate
- Independent auditor’s report
- Glossary (PDF, 102KB)
- Compliance checklist (PDF, 199KB)
Additional corporate reporting 2016/17
For printed copies of the Annual Report please contact the Communications and Community Engagement Team:
P: (07) 5470 5916
This report, as well as other Queensland Government reports, can also be accessed at the Queensland Government’s Publications website.
Annual Report and financial statements disclaimer
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of Annual Reports and financial statements on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised version. The electronic versions are provided solely on the basis that users will take responsibility for verifying their accuracy, completeness and currency. Although considerable resources are used to prepare and maintain the electronic versions, the Queensland Government accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may be incurred by any person acting in reliance on the electronic versions.
The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament’s tabled papers website database.
Feedback can be provided through the Department of Premier and Cabinet's Get Involved website.