Our Consultation Opportunities page provides you with the details of all Consumer Consultation opportunities in the Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service (SCHHS). New consultation opportunities will be listed here as they arise.
- Caloundra Rehabilitation Assessment Unit
- Maternity Services Consumer Group
- Patient Experience Trackers
- Patient Publication Review Meeting.
- There are currently no upcoming consultations.
- SCHHS Patient Experience and Consumer Engagement Strategy 2017-2020 (closed March 2017)
- Model of Care Consumer Engagement (closed July 2016)
- Website redevelopment survey - what do you need? (closed December 2016)
- Strategic Plan 2016-2020 (closed March 2016)
- Patient Experience Trackers Pilot (closed December 2015)
- Pilot Model of Care Consumer Engagement (closed February 2015)
- Sunshine Coast Public University Hospital (SCPUH) Design Development
- SCHHS Strategic Plan 2013 - 2017 (closed 2013)
- SCHHS Consumer Engagement Strategy and Implementation Plan 2013 - 2016 (closed 2013)
- SCHHS Employee Engagement Strategy 2013 - 2016 (closed 2013)
- SCHHS Health Service Plan 2012 - 2022 and outlook to 26/27 (closed 2013).
Please contact the Principal Engagement Officer on SCemail@example.com or (07) 5470 5822 if you would like to discuss any of the consultations.