Maternity and Obstetrics referrals
menstrual history and LMP
recent pap smear (repeat if >2 yrs)
antenatal blood results
downs screening results
early pregnancy weight and BP
indication of patient preferred appointment time.
Notes and resources
- Obstetric referrals go direct to Antenatal Clinic.
- Pregnancy Hand Held Records are now being used.
- GP share care flow chart (PDF, 111KB)
- Nambour General Hospital antenatal GP share care (PDF, 111KB)
- SCHHS Maternity GP Shared Care Guideline (PDF, 453KB)
- Rhesus negative blood group: antenatal management (PDF, 70KB)
- Maternity Services: What to know before you go (link to video)
- Congratulations - SCHHS Information booklet for new parents (PDF, 820KB)
How to submit referrals
|Sunshine Coast University Hospital |
Referrals via SWT or Fax
|(07) 5202 6633||(07) 5202 0555|
Sunshine Coast University Hospital
Nambour General Hospital:
Dr Marc Miller
Dr Sajid Malek
The ereferrals information is pulled automatically from the file ereferrals.inc and will be displayed here.
Sign up for GP Connect to access pathology results from any Pathology Qld laboratory
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the link to the page you are commenting on.