Oral Health Services
Better oral health to enhance quality of life for Sunshine Coast residents.
Oral health services are provided to people who meet the eligibility criteria for accessing public dental services in Queensland. Approximately 40% of the total population of the Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service is eligible for public sector oral health care.
Adult dental eligibility
You must be a Queensland resident and receive benefits associated with any of the following cards:
- Pensioner Concession Card (PCC) issued by the Department of Veteran's Affairs (DVA)
- Pension Concession Card (PCC) issued by Centrelink
- Health Care Card (HCC)
- Commonwealth Seniors Health Card (CSC)
- Queensland Seniors Card (QSC)
For more eligibility information view the Oral health services and eligibility for adults factsheet (PDF 457 kB) and to make an appointment please contact the call centre.
Children and adolescents
Your child must be a Queensland resident and any of the following:
- Aged four through until the completion of Year 10
- Aged two - 17 years if they are eligible for the Medicare Child Dental Benefits Schedule (treatment is bulk-billed to Medicare with parent/guardian consent)
- Aged three and under if they are dependants of a concession card holder
- Adolescents who have completed Year 10 if they are dependants of a concession card holder or if they have their own card
For more eligibility information view the Oral health services and eligibility for children and adolescents factsheet (PDF 791 kB). For enquiries and appointments contact your local dental clinic.
Dental clinic locations
|Caloundra Hospital Dental Clinic||
Caloundra QLD 4551
|(07) 5436 8801||Location map|
|Kawana Dental Clinic||
Unit 4, Kawana Island |
3 Kawana Island Blvd
Warana QLD 4575
|(07) 5438 4200||Location map|
|Nambour Hospital Dental Clinic||
Nambour Qld 4560
|(07) 5470 6758||Location map|
|Noosa Community Health |
14 Bottlebrush Avenue|
Noosa QLD 4567
|(07) 5449 5900||Location map|
|Nambour School Dental Clinic||
Nambour QLD 4560
|(07) 5441 2763||Location map|
|Gympie Hospital Dental Clinic||
12 Henry Street|
Gympie QLD 4570
|(07) 5489 8437||Location map|
|Sunshine Coast University Hospital||
6 Doherty Street |
Birtinya QLD 4575
|(07) 5202 6777||Location map|
Protecting Tiny Teeth
Watch the Protecting Tiny Teeth video for great tips on how to keep your child's teeth healthy and free from tooth decay.
Video created by: Australian Dental Association (NSW Branch) with support from the NSW Ministry of Health.