Our publication scheme describes and categories information routinely available. It has been developed to give the community greater access to information held by the Torres and Cape Hospital and Health Service (TCHHS).
Information listed in our publication scheme is available free of charge from our website.
Information has been grouped in the above seven information classes
Some of the documents on this site are currently only available in .pdf format. Should you be unable to read these documents please contact us. We will endeavour to meet all reasonable requests for an alternate hardcopy format of the document.
Feedback and complaints
If you wish to provide feedback to improve our Publication Scheme or make a complaint about the information available, please complete our online feedback form.
Historical annual reports are available to download at the Torres and Cape HHS Annual Report publications portal.
- Service Plan 2016-2026 (PDF 1105 kB)
- Strategic Plan 2015-2019 (2018 update) (PDF 275 kB)
- Hospital Performance
- Consumer and Community Engagement Strategy (PDF 248 kB)
- *Clinical Safety Framework
- Clinician Engagement Strategy (PDF 345 kB)
- *Workforce Strategy
* These documents will be made available once approved by the Board.
- Public requests for access to QH or TCHHS information is governed by the Right to Information Act 2009 and Information Privacy Act 2009.
- Public interest disclosure (PID) information is governed by the Public Interest Disclosure Act 2010 (PDF 486 kB) and the TCHHS Public Interest Disclosure Policy (PDF 158 kB).
Gifts and Benefits Register