Mosquito borne diseases and dengue
This information has been updated and moved.
Please use the links below to find the information you need, and update your bookmarks for future reference.
Current dengue outbreak status
Mosquito borne diseases—for consumers
- Avoid mosquito bites
- See a doctor if you show symptoms
- Prevent bites when travelling
Remove potential mosquito breeding sites (especially dengue mosquitoes)
Mosquito borne diseases—for health professionals and clinicians
Dengue specific information
- Dengue virus, fever and mosquitoes
- Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment
- Dengue outbreaks
- Dengue advice for health practitioner
Other mosquito borne diseases in Queensland
- About the diseases
- Outbreak procedures and responsibilities
- Resources, research and surveillance
Workplaces, hotels and schools
Find tips, resources and an outline of your responsibilities, especially in relation to reducing the spread of dengue.
Information for local government / environmental health officers