Models of Service
The Framework for Youth Mental Health Reform identifies five key areas of work:
- Strengthening child and youth mental health policy and planning in Queensland
- Transitions—child and youth mental health services to adult mental health services
- Adolescent Extended Treatment Services Enhancement which includes the capital stream of work
- Evaluation, Research, clinical quality and safety
- Dual Disability (intellectual disability and mental illness).
Last updated: 2 March 2020