Customer complaint data for the Department of Health
The Department of Health is committed to listening and responding to customer complaints. They are a valuable opportunity for us to identify where we could be doing things better. We are dedicated to working collaboratively to deliver quality services that are safe and responsive.
Complaint data 2016–17
In the 2016–17 financial year, the department received 2842 customer complaints. Of those:
- 2666 resulted in follow-up or further action
- 176 required no further action.
These figures are for the Department of Health only. They do not include complaints received by each Hospital and Health Service (HHS). Individual HHSs capture and manage complaints within their own systems and you should contact the relevant HHS directly to access their data.
- Find out how to make a complaint about the Department of Health
- Find out how to make a privacy complaint
- Customer Complaint Management Policy for the Department of Health
- Customer Complaint Management Standard for the Department of Health
- Customer Complaint Management Guideline for the Department of Health