Concessional car parking
From 1 October 2017, patients and their carers may be eligible for concessional parking at Queensland public hospitals.
Car parking concessions are being made available to eligible patients and their carers in the following categories:
- experiencing financial hardship (which may include government concession card holders)
- need to attend hospital for an extended period of time
- required to attend hospital frequently
- special needs who require assistance.
Concessional car parking rates are available at:
- Royal Brisbane Women’s Hospital
- The Prince Charles Hospital
- Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Gold Coast University Hospital
- Robina Hospital
- Sunshine Coast University Hospital
- Nambour Hospital
- Queensland Children’s Hospital
- Cairns Hospital
- Toowoomba Hospital
- Ipswich Hospital
- Townsville Hospital
- Rockhampton Hospital
Further information on the process is available at each hospital.