Changes from 1 August 2019
New: A Supplier Guide (PDF, 3.2MB) is available that covers the minimum requirements for presenting and packaging inbound and outbound goods and equipment for delivery to Queensland Health from 1 August 2019.
Important: Suppliers must use the new invoice format and email addresses for invoices to ensure they can be processed.
Queensland Health now uses a business, finance and logistics solution called S/4HANA.
This changed the way Queensland Health interacts with suppliers, including:
- operational procurement
- supply chain logistics
- finance (including processing of invoices).
Key changes from 1 August 2019
Queensland Health has:
- moved to 17 different ABNs (reflective of our 17 companies) and it is recommended suppliers note the ABN on the purchase order
- changed the format of purchase order numbers and Queensland Health cost centre numbers
- introduced format changes for invoices sent to Queensland Health
- centralised the email addresses for invoices
- implemented new terms and conditions on purchase orders
- introduced purchase order numbers only for framework or value orders.
For any further questions about these changes, please email QHvendors@health.qld.gov.au.
Questions and answers—supplier briefing sessions
Questions and answers from the briefing sessions we held with key suppliers. Browse the questions and answers
Last updated: 8 July 2022