COVID-19 PALLIATIVE CARE RESOURCES
- COVID-19 and Palliative Care: The rapidly evolving research agenda. Dr Beth Russell.
- Cowling B et al. Impact assessment of non-pharmaceutical interventions against coronavirus disease 2019 and influenza in Hong Kong: an observational study. (2020). The Lancet Public Health published Online April 17, 2020. Doi: 10.1016/S2468-2667(20)30090-6
- Lee J C and J W Chong (2020). Ventilation-Perfusion Scans During the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Outbreak. Journal of the American College of Radiology : JACR
- Ling L, G M Joynt, et al. (2020). COVID-19: A critical care perspective informed by lessons learnt from other viral epidemics. Anaesthesia, critical care & pain medicine
- Litton E, T Bucci, et al. (2020). Surge capacity of intensive care units in case of acute increase in demand caused by COVID-19 in Australia. The Medical Journal of Australia
- Lovell N, Maddocks M, et al. (2020). Characteristics, symptom management and outcomes of 101 patients with COVID-19 referred for hospital palliative care. J Pain Symptom Management. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpainsymman.2020.04.015
- Markwell A, R Mitchell, et al (2020). Clinical and ethical challenges for emergency departments during communicable disease outbreaks: can lessons from Ebola Virus Disease be applied to the COVID-19 pandemic? Emergency Medicine Australasia
- Ramanathan K, G MacLaren, et al. (2020). Blood transfusion strategies and ECMO during the COVID-19 pandemic - Authors' reply. Lancet Respir Med
- Radbruch L et al. The key role of palliative care in response to the COVID-19 tsunami of suffering. The Lancet 395(10235):1467-1469. DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(20)30964-8
- Ramanathan K, … Brodie & Shekar K. Planning and provision of ECMO services for severe ARDS during the COVID-19 pandemic and other outbreaks of emerging infectious diseases. (2020). Lancet Respir Med, Published online March 20, 2020
- Shekar K. et al. (2020). Extracorporeal Life Support Organization COVID-19 Interim Guidelines . A consensus document from an international group of interdisciplinary ECMO providers. ASAIO April 2020. In press.
- Siuba S. et al. (2020). Treading Lightly in a Pandemic: #Zentensivist reflections on COVID-19. CHEST Journal. April 2020. In press.
Crosby B, Hanchanale S, Stanley S, Nwosu A (2021). Evaluating the use of video communication technology in a hospital specialist palliative care team during the COVID-19 pandemic [version 1; peer review: awaiting peer review]. https://amrcopenresearch.org/articles/3-5/v1
Last updated: 1 February 2021