Print page Send by email
Fact sheet - Health conditions directory.
Flaviviruses in this category include Alfuy, Kokobera, Edge Hill, Stratford, New Mapoon and other non-individually listed flaviviruses for the purpose of notification.
Public health management guidelines
- List of all Pathological, clinical and provisional diagnosis notifiable conditions
- List of Public Health Unit contacts
- Notifiable conditions report form for Queensland doctors/clinicians (PHA S70) or person in charge of a Hospital (PHA S71) (PDF, 77kB) - if faxing notification, follow up by phone.
- Notification criteria for pathology laboratories (PDF, 55kB).
Enhanced surveillance for public health units
- Case report form (PDF, 227kB) - used by public health units to collect and manage more detailed information for enhanced case surveillance.
Resources for health professionals
Mosquito borne diseases – Queensland Health website for health professionals
Epidemiological data and reports
View communicable diseases data for notifiable conditions in Queensland.
The Health of Queenslanders 2006 – report of the Chief Health Officer of Queensland.