Print page Send by email
Public health management guidelines
- List of all Pathological, clinical and provisional diagnosis notifiable conditions
- List of Public Health Unit contacts
- Notifiable conditions report for Queensland doctors/clinicians (PHA S70) or person in charge of a Hospital (PHA S71) (PDF, 77kB) - if faxing notification, follow up by phone.
- Notification criteria for pathology laboratories (PDF, 55kB)
Enhanced surveillance for public health units
- Case report form (PDF, 504kB) - used by public health units to collect and manage more detailed information for enhanced case surveillance.