Print page Send by email
Public health management guidelines
The Queensland Health guidelines for this condition are currently under review. Clinicians should urgently contact their local public health unit for public health advice if they suspect smallpox.
- List of all Pathological, clinical and provisional diagnosis notifiable conditions
- List of Public Health Unit contacts
- Notifiable conditions report form for Queensland doctors/clinicians (PHA S70) or person in charge of a Hosptial (PHA S71) (PDF, 77kB) - if faxing notification, follow up by phone.
- Notification criteria for pathology laboratories (PDF, 55kB)
Enhanced surveillance for public health units
- Case report form (PDF, 504kB) - used by public health units to collect and manage more detailed information for enhanced case surveillance.