Health Practitioner Research Scheme
The Health Practitioner Research Scheme, supported by the Allied Health Professions' Office of Queensland, is open to all health professionals covered by the Health Practitioners and Dental Officers (Queensland Health) Certified Agreement (No.3) 20191. It is a peer reviewed, merit based scheme, annually awarding funds to build research capacity within the health practitioner professions.
The aims of the Health Practitioner Research Scheme (HPRS) are to:
- add to evidence which improves the value of Health Practitioner services
- add to the research expertise of Health Practitioner workforce
- contribute to multidisciplinary partnerships and collaboration
- promote an equitable distribution of opportunities for research throughout the state, regardless of location, and
- enhance dissemination of research findings.
HPRS 2022 Funding Round
The Allied Health Professions’ Office of Queensland welcomes all eligible health practitioners to the 2022 funding round of the Health Practitioner Research Scheme. The 2022 funding round is open to new and mid-career researchers with one-year projects. Funding for successful projects is available from July 2022.
- HP Research Scheme 2022 funding round - launch presentation
- HP Research Scheme 2022 funding round - application guidelines (PDF 191 kB)
- HP Research Scheme 2022 funding round - application form (DOCX 705 kB)
Applications close at 5pm, Thursday 7 October 2021.
To assist you further, the presentations from the 2021 funding round are available below: