Making a booking
The P.A.R.T.Y. Program is offered through the below sites in Queensland. For bookings at any of these sites please contact the state-wide P.A.R.T.Y. program office directly.
- Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital
- Gold Coast University Hospital
- Sunshine Coast University Hospital
- Rockhampton Hospital
- Toowoomba Hospital
- Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Logan Hospital
- Gympie Hospital
- Townsville Hospital
- Cairns Hospital
- Mackay Hospital
In July/August of every year, the State-wide P.A.R.T.Y. Program office will distribute expression of interest forms to schools across the state, inviting them to select date and site preferences for their school to attend a P.A.R.T.Y. Program the following year. Our team will do their best to accommodate all interested schools, however, due to a specific number of programs being run each year, the application process will be run on a first in first served basis. If you currently do not receive our expression of interest notification please contact our state-wide office for more information and to register your interest.
You will select a 1st, 2nd and 3rd preference on your expression of interest form and will be offered only one program date. Second program dates will be offered should places be available. Schools that miss out on a program date may be offered a modified school-based program. Please be aware when booking of your school's exam periods and excursion exclusion times, once dates are confirmed we may not be able to offer you an alternative date.
Once your program date has been assigned to your school, you will receive a confirmation letter to sign and confirm your booking. A school pack will be sent out 8 weeks prior to your attendance at the P.A.R.T.Y. Program. This pack will include all the necessary parent, student and teacher information and consent forms required for a school to attend. Enough time will be given for schools to send home this material to parents and students to consider and complete.
Conditions of booking
- Please note Year 12 students are only to attend in Terms 1 and 2 (this is not negotiable)
- Please note there is a minimum of 25 students and a maximum of 35. Due to the popularity of the P.A.R.T.Y. Program, this year if you only have 25 students who can attend we may offer the other 10 places to another school group. Please tick the box on the EOI form if your school would be interested in sending a smaller group of 10 students.
- Please note there is a minimum of 8 weeks notice to cancel your program date. Should you cancel within the 8 weeks there is a fee of $200 to cover administration costs.
Should you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.