Resources for foundations, boards and committees
Many of the documents and links listed here provide overviews and explanations of how the health system works, and they can be useful to anyone, not just members of health system statutory agencies.
- Induction materials
- Board appointments
- Compliance, planning and reporting requirements
- Hospital foundations
The Handbook for Queensland Hospital and Health Board members (DOC, 3.8MB) has been prepared to support the system-wide induction of Hospital and Health Board Chairs and Members.
This guideline and the associated resources are designed to help all statutory agencies through the processes for appointing or recruiting members.
- Recruitment guidelines (PDF, 235kB)
- Recruitment guide checklist template (DOC, 287kB)
- HHB recruitment flowchart (PDF, 34kB)
- Health statutory agency recruitment flowchart (PDF, 34kB)
- Personal particulars form (DOC, 455kB)
- Criminal history consent form (DOC, 22kB)
- Chief Executive Certification (DOC, 26kB