Why choose BTS?
We provide a comprehensive range of health technology management to ensure that your equipment and systems are safe, effective, economical and available for patient care and diagnosis.
Where are we?
We have onsite service locations strategically located at 17 major regional and metropolitan public hospitals throughout Queensland with our head office located at Kessels Road, Coopers Plains.
Our service locations have tailored technical capability to suit the hospital and its staff needs. Head office houses the operations centre, which provides information and business support to our 200-plus technical and professional staff state-wide.
How to engage us?
Contact us on 1300 400 261 to discuss your requirements or to make an appointment for a site visit.
You can find out more about engaging our services in our terms and conditions (PDF, 174.3 KB).
Benefits of choosing us
Using us as your preferred health technology management service partner simplifies and minimises service and repair coordination and gives time back to your clinicians so that they can get back to patients.
Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for you to achieve optimal safety and cost-effective lifecycle management of your health technology equipment.
Our systems are certified to comply with ISO9001 Quality Management Systems and accredited to NATA standards. We comply with Australian and New Zealand standards 3351:2012 Technology Management Programs for medical devices.
How we support you:
- We maintain and service most brands and types of health technology equipment.
- We install biomedical equipment, perform acceptance and pre-use testing, and safety assessments.
- We can provide advice on equipment acquisition and replacement to maximise value and equipment lifecycle.
- We can help you to plan the management and replacement of health technology equipment.
- We can coordinate biomedical vendors, monitor their performance and provide service contract support.
- We can educate your staff on how to use health technology equipment safely.
Department of Health QLD, Electrical Contractors Licence number 45922