- Guide to Admission and Inpatient Treatment (PDF) (see page 2 for admission criteria)
- Referral form (PDF)
- Fact sheet (PDF)
- QuEDS Eating Disorder Day Program: Information for referrers
- QuEDS Eating Disorder Day Program: Information for patients
- Disordered Eating and Eating Disorders in Adults with Type 1 Diabetes (aged 16 years and over)”
- Nutrition flowchart (PDF)
Other clinical resources
Centre for Clinical Interventions (CCI)
Fact sheets for Individuals
Includes topics such as ‘what are eating disorders?’, ‘eating disorders in men’, body image and weight topics, ‘starvation syndrome’, ‘laxative misuse’ and ‘vomiting and your health’.
Fact sheets for Clinicians
Eating Disorder fact sheets
National Eating Disorder Collaboration (NEDC)
Includes discipline specific sheets for the GP, Pharmacist, Dentist, Teacher and Sports and Fitness professional, as well as an ‘information for pregnancy’ factsheet.
An evidence-based online learning resource for people working in mental health. There are over 100 hours of material across 68 topics, written and produced in Australia.
Centre for Eating and Dieting Disorders (CEDD)/ Inside-Out Institute
Includes education packages on eating disorders for case management, inpatient treatment, cognitive behaviour therapy and family based treatment for children and adolescents. Note: some of these courses have a small cost
Mental Health Professionals Network
Include webinars, conferences and specialty interest groups
The Australia & New Zealand Academy for Eating Disorders (ANZAED)
Webinars, Annual Conferences, Workshops and more. The peak body for eating disorder professionals involved in research, prevention, treatment and advocacy in Australia, New Zealand and beyond.
GP Specific Resources
- ‘Eating Disorders in Adults’ Health pathways - MNMH Physicians Health Network (PHN)
- GP Information Kit - National Eating Disorder Collaboration (NEDC)
- Further GP information - the Eating Disorders Association (eda.org.au)
- ‘Recognising Eating Disorders in General Practice’ online learning module - Eating Disorders Victoria (EDV) and Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP). RACGP acknowledge for 2 CPD points.
Dietitian Specific Resources
- QuEDS nutrition flowchart (PDF)
- QuEDS ongoing meal plan (PDF)
- Nutrition Education Materials Online (NEMO)
- Centre for Clinical Interventions (CCI) handout
- Dietitian Association of Australia (DAA)
- Collaboration of Dietitians – Eating Disorders (COD-ED); email QuEDSEducation@health.qld.gov.au