Clinical Assessor Update
Interested in becoming a Clinical Assessor for the Cunningham Centre?
If you would like to become an assessor of our immunisation students it is essential that you:
- are currently registered to practice as an RN in Australia
- are an authorised Immunisation Program Nurse in Queensland
- have at least two years clinical experience as an accredited Immunisation Program Nurse (or as determined by the course coordinator)
- have preparation in training and assessment, for example:
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training, or
- Queensland Health preceptor program, or
- Online Supervisor Training
- other relevant training.
Immunisation Clinical Assessor Program
All Cunningham Centre approved Clinical Assessors are offered access to the Immunisation Clinical Assessor Program. This is an online training module that assists you in your role as a Clinical Assessor. Upon completion of the ‘required learning’ in the training program, you will be eligible to receive a certificate of attendance for 4.5 hours of Continuing Professional Development (CPD). You can independently record any additional professional development hours.
Who can I contact for further information?
For further information, please contact client support
Nursing Education and Training
t. 07 4699 8123