Clinical Assessor Update
What is the Clinical Assessor Update videoconference?
The Cunningham Centre offers an update for all Cunningham Centre approved immunisation assessors. This provides an opportunity for assessors to come together to network, share experiences, and gain up to date information on immunisation issues.
Dates for 2017 Clinical Assessor Update videoconferences:
- 18 July 2017
- 30 August 2017
- 28 November 2017.
Interested in becoming a Clinical Assessor for the Cunningham Centre?
If you would like to become an assessor of our immunisation students it is essential that you:
- are currently registered to practice as an RN in Australia
- are an authorised Immunisation Program Nurse in Queensland
- have at least two years clinical experience as an accredited Immunisation Program Nurse (or as determined by the course coordinator)
- have preparation in training and assessment, for example:
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training, or
- Queensland Health preceptor program, or
- Online Supervisor Training
- other relevant training.
Who can I contact for further information?
For further information, please contact client support
Nursing Education and Training
t. 07 4699 8100/07 4699 8123