Coronial family services
Coronial Family Services has counsellors who are skilled social workers and psychologists available to support the next of kin of people whose deaths are being, or have been, investigated by a Queensland Coroner.
Our counsellors can assist you by:
- explaining the process when a death is reported to a coroner
- providing information and support about autopsy examinations and outcomes
- providing support for identifications and viewings
- providing information and referrals to support groups and local services
- advocating and liaising with other agencies on your behalf.
Free call: 1800 449 171
Phone: +61 7 3096 2794
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Other counselling services
Other services you can contact for support include:
Last updated: 6 October 2022