Detailed Queensland and regional preventive health survey results
On this page, the Queensland survey analytic system (QSAS) provides more detailed results from the preventive health surveys by sociodemographic subgroups as well as results from past surveys. At the state level, it also includes additional measures and indicators.
State results are based on annual surveys whereas regional results are based on two years of data combined (pooled).
View the following visualisations and resources below:
- Queensland detailed results
- Regional detailed results
- Compare indicators between regions
- Supporting documentation and data download
If there are any issues viewing these visualisations, please contact Population_Epidemiology@health.qld.gov.au for further assistance.
Risk factor latest results and trends
The latest results for risk factors are in the visualisations below and are also available in The Health of Queenslanders: Report of the Chief Health Officer Queensland.
Risk factor trends are available in the Chief Health Officer Queensland report with:
- Results for Queensland in the Our Lifestyles
- Trends for Hospital and Health Services available in Our People, Regional health
This visualisation provides more comprehensive results for Queensland adults and children by sociodemographic characteristics. Results from previous surveys are also available. Downloadable data include select additional sociodemographic results.
Queensland key preventive health indicators results are based on annual data.
Regional detailed results
This visualisation provides more comprehensive results for adults and children by sociodemographic characteristics for
- Hospital and Health Services (HHSs)
- Primary Health Networks (PHNs)
- local government areas (LGAs, adults only).
Regional results are based on pooled data and are available from 2009–10. Downloadable data include select additional sociodemographic results.
This visualisation displays results for a selected indicator for all regions on a single graph for comparative purposes.
- Conditions of use (PDF 116 kB)
- Survey methods (adult and child) (PDF 306 kB)
- Adult survey sample size information (XLSX 162 kB)
- Child survey sample size information (XLSX 116 kB)
- Data download—State adult/child results (XLSX 2512 kB)
- Data download—Regional HHS & PHN adult/child results (XLSX 19261 kB)
- Data download—Regional LGA adult results (XLSX 17321 kB)