Detailed Queensland and regional preventive health survey results
On this page, the Queensland survey analytic system (QSAS) provides more detailed results from the preventive health surveys by sociodemographic subgroups. At the state level, it also includes additional measures, indicators and years of information.
As with the headline indicators, state results are based on annual surveys whereas two years of data are combined for regional results.
View the following visualisations and resources below.
- Queensland detailed results
- regional detailed results
- compare indicators between regions
- detailed data download
- supporting documentation and data download
This visualisation provides more comprehensive results for state level indicators from 2018 as well as previous surveys. The person prevalence for each indicator is included in the selection panel circles below.
Regional results are based on pooled data and are available from 2009–10 to 2017–18.
To make it easier to compare regions, this visualisation displays all regions of the selected type by the selected subgroup. Colours highlight regions that are significantly better or worse than Queensland. The grey vertical bar is the comparable pooled Queensland result (prevalence 95% confidence interval).
- Conditions of use (PDF 181 kB)
- Survey methods (adult and child) (PDF 380 kB)
- Adult survey sample size information (XLS 187 kB)
- Child survey sample size information (XLS 130 kB)
- Adult survey statewide measures (PDF 315 kB)
- Adult survey regional measures (PDF 310 kB)
- Child survey statewide measures (PDF 296 kB)
- Child survey regional measures (PDF 294 kB)
- Data download state results coming soon.
- Data download regional results coming soon.