Detailed Queensland and regional preventive health survey results
On this page, the Queensland survey analytic system (QSAS) provides more detailed results from the preventive health surveys by sociodemographic subgroups as well as results from past surveys. At the state level, it also includes additional measures and indicators.
State results are based on annual surveys whereas regional results are based on two years of data combined (pooled).
View the following visualisations and resources below.
- Queensland detailed results
- Regional detailed results
- Compare indicators between regions
- Supporting documentation and data download
If there are any issues viewing these visualisations, please contact Population_Epidemiology@health.qld.gov.au for further assistance.
This visualisation provides more comprehensive results for Queensland adults and children by sociodemographic characteristics. Results from previous surveys are also available. Downloadable data include select additional sociodemographic results.
Queensland key preventive health indicators results are based on annual data.
Regional detailed results
This visualisation provides more comprehensive results for adults and children by sociodemographic characteristics for
- Hospital and Health Services (HHSs)
- Primary Health Networks (PHNs)
- local government areas (LGAs, adults only).
Regional results are based on pooled data and are available from 2009–10. Downloadable data include select additional sociodemographic results.
This visualisation displays results for a selected indicator for all regions on a single graph for comparative purposes.
- Conditions of use (PDF 82 kB)
- Survey methods (adult and child) (PDF 246 kB)
- Adult survey sample size information (XLSX 155 kB)
- Child survey sample size information (XLSX 110 kB)
- Adult survey statewide measures (PDF 228 kB)
- Adult survey regional measures (PDF 247 kB)
- Child survey statewide measures (PDF 222 kB)
- Child survey regional measures (PDF 220 kB)
- Data download state results (XLSX 2377 kB)
- Adult and child regional HHS & PHN data results (XLSX 13705 kB)
- Adult regional LGA data results (XLSX 12972 kB)