Surveillance reports and research
Queensland weekly and annual data
View Queensland Notifiable conditions reports for tuberculosis, leprosy and nontuberculous mycobacteria.
State-wide data on notified cases are presented by notification date, and can be sorted to show Hospital and Health service notifications.
Tuberculosis surveillance reports
- Tuberculosis in Queensland 2016 (PDF, 896KB)
- Tuberculosis in Queensland 2015 (PDF, 787KB)
- Tuberculosis in Queensland 2013-2014 (PDF, 1.1MB)
- Tuberculosis in Queensland 2011-2012 (PDF, 977KB)
- Tuberculosis notifications in Australia annual reports
- Tuberculosis in Australia: bacteriologically confirmed cases and drug resistance—annual reports of the Australian Mycobacterium Laboratory Reference Network.
- World Health Organization global tuberculosis report
- Epidemiology and control of tuberculosis in the Western Pacific Region: update with 2013 case notification data
- Update on the situation of drug-resistant tuberculosis in Papua New Guinea, with special emphasis on Daru Island (September 2016)
Leprosy surveillance reports
- Australia’s notifiable disease status, 2014: (Other bacterial infections) - Annual report of the National Notifiable Diseases Surveillance System
- Global leprosy update, 2014: need for early case detection (PDF 631 KB) - World Health Organization
Nontuberculous mycobacteria surveillance reports