Skip links and keyboard navigation


If you have issues or concerns about the quality of food, water or your environment, please contact the relevant authority.


For advice or concerns about a food product or a food business, refer to the report a food safety issue page on the Queensland Government website.


For water issues:

Radiation sources

You can report radiation health and safety risks to Radiation Health or to the Australia Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency (ARPANSA).

Other environmental or pollution factors

To report environmental nuisances, contamination or pollution incidents refer to the reporting pollution page on the Queensland Government website.

Last updated: 14 June 2021