Our laboratories provide a comprehensive range of testing services in suspected cases of 'sick buildings' and workplace chemical exposure.
What we can test
We are experts in testing:
- cooling tower water and building water systems for Legionella
- overall bacteriological quality of drinking water
- air quality in buildings including heavy metals and radon
- human blood and urine samples for pesticides, herbicides and perfluorooctanesulfonic acid (PFAS)
- manufactured products for toxic metals
- occupational exposure to radiation sources.
We have state-of-the-art instrumentation which enables us to provide an extensive range of testing, research and investigation services. We also have the resources and capability to develop new testing methods to cater for our clients' requirements.
Need more information?
Contact us to discuss your requirements.