More than 9000 healthcare providers in 1450 practices are now using GP Connect: a secure, automated service that provides fast, reliable access to pathology test results and referral letters from any Pathology Queensland laboratory or Health Contact Centre service statewide.
There is no charge to healthcare providers or patients for this service.
GP Connect replaces paper-based report delivery methods. Instead, test results and referral letters are delivered electronically to your health record software.
By signing up to GP Connect, participating practices will also have access to a central statewide result enquiry service, where copies of Pathology Queensland reports can be requested from any Queensland Health facility.
GP Connect is ideal for:
- primary care clinics
- general practices
To use GP Connect, all you need is:
- an existing internet connection or access to the Queensland Health network
- a clinical software product capable of importing result messages (e.g. Healthlink, Medical-Objects or QHNet).
To sign up:
- Download and complete the Connection agreement form (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Submit the completed form via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (07) 3000 9330
Download the GP Connect brochure (PDF, 806.7 KB).
Contact us—Pathology results
For GP Connect clients
Phone 1300 856 344
Business hours 8am–5pm Monday–Friday