Patient collection sheets
These patient collection sheets have been developed to either help you collect a sample at home, or explain the collection process for specialised testing:
- 5-hydroxyindoleacetic acid (HIAA) test
- 12-hour urine test (boric acid)
- 24-hour urine test (boric acid)
- Faeces sample collection
- Fasting for a pathology test
- Glucose tolerance test (GTT)
- Midstream urine test
- Sputum sample collection
- Sweat test.
Returning your specimen
We have a state-wide network of collection centres and laboratories. You can return your specimen to any of our collection centres.
Labelling and storing specimens
You can follow our standard labelling and storing for most specimens, however, some tests may have other requirements.