- Published: NeoMedQ (neonatal monograph) update to glucagon, and benzyl penicillin
- Published: Syphilis in pregnancy amendment
- Published: HIE scope
- Published: VBAC consumer information, knowledge assessment and education presentation
- Published: NeoMedQ (neonatal monographs) cefazolin, neostigmine, vecuronium
- Published: Obesity and pregnancy (including post bariatric surgery) scope
- Published: Neonatal resuscitation equipment checklist
- Published: Maternity care for mothers and babies during COVID-19 pandemic (reviewed)
- Published: VBAC (full review)
- Published: Perinatal care of the extremely preterm baby (peer review)
- Published: Fetal movements amendment
- Published: PPH amendment
- Published: Instrumental vaginal birth amendment
- Published: Perineal care amendment
- Published: NeoMedQ Furosemide (frusemide)
- Published: Termination of pregnancy amendment
- Published: CPAP Clinical Learning Resources (CLR, education presentation, response booklet, list of readings)
- Published neonatal monographs: albumin, paracetamol, ibuprofen, cefepime,
- Published: Preterm labour and birth (guideline, supplement, clinician education)
- Published: Respiratory distress and CPAP (guideline, supplement, clinician education)
- NeoMedQ: Neonatal medicines - Added monographs survanta, curosurf, infloran
- Published: Maternity care for mother's and babies during COVID-19 pandemic (previously titled Perinatal care if suspected or confirmed COVID-19 in pregnancy)
- Update: Early onset Group B Streptococcal disease
- Published: Perinatal care if suspected or confirmed COVID-19 in pregnancy (guideline, supplement, operational framework and consumer information)
- Update: Gestational diabetes mellitus for screening during COVID-19 pandemic (FAQ and Screening and diagnosis flowchart)
- Venous thromboembolism (VTE) prophylaxis in pregnancy and the puerperium (full review of guideline, supplement, clinician education and consumer information)
- Hypertensive disorders of pregnancy (scope published)
- Gestational diabetes mellitus (scope published)
- Perinatal care at extremely low gestation (previously Perinatal care at the threshold of viability) (scope published)
- NeoMedQ: Neonatal medicines - Added monographs ferrous sulphate, epoetin alfa, morphine sulfate, morphine hydrochloride, midazolam
- Intrapartum fetal surveillance Amended terminology - 'Hypersystole' corrected to 'tacysystole'
- Preterm labour and birth - Review scope available
- NeoMedQ: Neonatal medicines - Added monographs for Amphotericin B (amphotericin) Liposomal, Suxamethonium, Ampicillin (updated), Calcium folinate, Hydroxocobalamin
- Intrapartum fetal surveillance - Review of guideline, supplement, and consumer information
- Termination of pregnancy - Full review of guideline, supplement, education, and consumer information.
- Stillbirth care - Amended guideline and supplement. Added care during induction of labour.
- Neonatal hypoglycaemia - Amended guideline and flowchart to clarify wording of meconium aspiration syndrome as a risk factor.
- NeoMedQ: Neonatal Medicines - Added monographs about Dopamine, Dobutamine, Ipratropium, Tetracaine (eye).
- Neonatal seizures - Updated guideline and supplement - correction to Table 16 Midazolam.
- Newborn hypoglycaemia - Updated guideline, supplement, education, and flowcharts following full review of evidence
- NeoMedQ: Neonatal Medicines- Added monographs about Diazoxide, Glucagon, Glucose gel, HydrOCHLOROTHIAZIDE, Hydrocortisone, and Octreotide.
- Neonatal Medicines - New guideline, supplement, and clinician education
- Trauma in pregnancy - Updated guideline, supplement, education and parent information following review of evidence.
- Newborn born to women with HIV (CHQ guideline) - added to additional guidance
- Sepsis in pregnancy (SOMANZ guideline) - added to additional guidance
- NeoMedQ: Neonatal Medicines- Added monographs on Aciclovir, Ampicillin, CefOTAXIME, and Meropenem
- Jaundice - Neonatal - Guideline amended regarding TcB meter correlation to TBR and indications for phototherapy when access to TSB result is delayed
- Assessment - Routine Newborn - Re-endorsed as current. Review date extended. Minor wording updates.
- NeoMedQ: Neonatal Medicines - Added monographs on Atropine, Calcium gluconate 10%, and Caffeine citrate
Guidelines in development
New (shortGuide x 4): Safe sleeping - in collaboration with Queensland Paediatric Quality Council
- Stage: Draft
New (shortGuide): Antenatal corticosteroids
- Stage: Draft
Review: Obesity in pregnancy
- Stage: Draft
Peer Review: Gestational diabetes mellitus
- Stage: Endorsement
Peer Review: Hypoxic-ischaemic encephalopathy
- Stage: Draft
Stages of guideline development:
- Draft: First draft being developed with Clinical Lead
- Consultation: Out for consultation with the Working Party and/or statewide clinicians and consumers
- Endorsement: Progressing through the endorsement process