- Newborn born to women with HIV (CHQ guideline) - added to additional guidance
- Sepsis in pregnancy (SOMANZ guideline) - added to additional guidance
- NeoMedQ: Neonatal Medicines- Added monographs on Aciclovir, Ampicillin, CefOTAXIME, and Meropenem
- Jaundice - Neonatal - Guideline amended regarding TcB meter correlation to TBR and indications for phototherapy when access to TSB result is delayed
- Assessment - Routine Newborn - Re-endorsed as current. Review date extended. Minor wording updates.
- NeoMedQ: Neonatal Medicines - Added monographs on Atropine, Calcium gluconate 10%, and Caffeine citrate
- Implementation checklist - Updated to align with NSQHS standards version 2. Microsoft word version now available.
- Primary postpartum haemorrhage - Guideline amended to include updated evidence about Carbetocin use for PPH. Supplement, Education presentation and knowledge assessment also updated.
- Stillbirth care - Guideline amended to include Australian Perinatal Mortality Clinical Audity Tool (AMPCAT) as stillbirth reporting tool.
- Termination of pregnancy - Guideline and resources amended to align with Termination of pregnancy Act 2018 (Qld)
- Syphilis in pregnancy - New guideline, clinician education and parent information.
- Instrumental vaginal birth - New ShortGUIDE, clinician education and parent information.
- Preterm prelabour rupture of membranes (PPROM) - New ShortGUIDE, clinician education and parent information.
- Term prelabour rupture of membranes (PROM) - New ShortGUIDE, clinician education and parent information.
- Intrapartum fetal surveillance - Updated guideline and supplement
- Standard care - New Guideline and supplement. This guideline describes generic healthcare concepts (standard care), standards or practices assumed to be common knowledge or in common use in Queensland maternity and neonatal service delivery. The Standard care guideline applies to the content included in all Guidelines and associated resources developed by Queensland Clinical Guidelines.
- Trauma in pregnancy - Scope for review of guideline
- Respiratory distress including CPAP - neonatal - Updated guideline, supplement, flowchart and education. View change history
- Resuscitation - neonatal - Updated guideline, supplement and education. View change history
- Stabilisation for retrieval - neonatal - Updated guideline, supplement, flowchart and education. View change history
- Induction of labour - Updated guideline, supplement, flowchart and education. View change histor
Guidelines in development
Published Review: Stillbirth care
Published Review: Perineal care
Published: Fetal movements
Published: Standard care
Published: Term prelabour rupture of membranes (PROM)
Published: Instrumental vaginal birth
Published: Syphilis in pregnancy
Review: Trauma in pregnancy
- Stage: Consultation
Review: Venus thromboembolism (VTE) prophylaxis in pregnancy and the puerperium
Stages of guideline development:
- Draft: First draft being developed with Clinical Lead
- Consultation: Out for consultation with the Working Party and/or statewide clinicians and consumers
- Endorsement: Progressing through the endorsement process