- Neonatal hypoglycaemia - Amendment to guideline, and flowchart to clarify wording of meconium aspiration syndrome as a risk factor.
- NeoMedQ: Neonatal Medicines - Added monogrpahs about Dopamine, Dobutamine, Ipratropium, Tetracaine (eye).
- Neonatal seizures - Updated guideline and supplement - correction to Table 16 Midazolam.
- Newborn hypoglycaemia - Updated guideline, supplement, education, and flowcharts following full review of evidence
- NeoMedQ: Neonatal Medicines- Added monographs about Diazoxide, Glucagon, Glucose gel, HydrOCHLOROTHIAZIDE, Hydrocortisone, and Octreotide.
- Neonatal Medicines - new guideline, supplement, and clinician education
- Trauma in pregnancy - Updated guideline, supplement, education and parent information following review of evidence.
- Newborn born to women with HIV (CHQ guideline) - added to additional guidance
- Sepsis in pregnancy (SOMANZ guideline) - added to additional guidance
- NeoMedQ: Neonatal Medicines- Added monographs on Aciclovir, Ampicillin, CefOTAXIME, and Meropenem
- Jaundice - Neonatal - Guideline amended regarding TcB meter correlation to TBR and indications for phototherapy when access to TSB result is delayed
- Assessment - Routine Newborn - Re-endorsed as current. Review date extended. Minor wording updates.
- NeoMedQ: Neonatal Medicines - Added monographs on Atropine, Calcium gluconate 10%, and Caffeine citrate
Guidelines in development
Review: Venus thromboembolism (VTE) prophylaxis in pregnancy and the puerperium
Review: Neonatal respiratory distress and CPAP
- Stage: Draft
- Stage: Draft
Stages of guideline development:
- Draft: First draft being developed with Clinical Lead
- Consultation: Out for consultation with the Working Party and/or statewide clinicians and consumers
- Endorsement: Progressing through the endorsement process