Queensland Clinical Guidelines
- COVID-19 and pregnancy: clinical guideline (updated 28 April 2022)
- COVID-19 and vaccination in pregnancy: education presentation (updated 05 January 2022)
- GDM and COVID-19: Frequently Asked Questions (updated 28 Sept 2020)
- Queensland Health COVID-19 information for clinicians
- Queensland Health COVID-19 vaccination information
Clinical guidelines and supporting resources
Search the Queensland Neonatal Medicines Formulary.
Education and implementation resources
Recent updates and guidelines in development
Our processes, disclaimer and governance
Contact the guidelines team.
Queensland Clinical Guidelines (QCG) acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work. We pay our respect to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander elders past, present and emerging.
The burden of disease for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander women is two times higher than for non-Indigenous women. Improving health outcomes in Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people begins before birth and carries into adulthood.
QCG is committed to assisting health care providers with evidence-informed resources to provide comprehensive, sensitive and culturally appropriate care to women, babies, families and communities.