Queensland Centre for Mental Health Learning
The Queensland Centre for Mental Health Learning (Learning Centre) is a Queensland Health based training provider offering a range of education options to mental health professionals and other professionals who are seeking core mental health education. Situated in West Moreton Hospital and Health Service, the Learning Centre Clinical Educators travel around Queensland to deliver training.
Access to all of our courses, resources and other information is now available via our new online training system.
Visit now to:
- view the calendar of training events
- enrol in face-to-face training
- complete eLearning
- access your learner history and certificates
- manage your course enrolment
- view our newsletters
- access self-help guides
- access other education resources.