Radiation testing and consultancy services
The Radiation and Nuclear Sciences team provide radiation science-based solutions to Queensland Government, public and private sector clients.
Our solutions include:
- Radiation regulatory surveillance monitoring—developing and implementing regulatory programs
- Radiation incidents—investigating and reporting on radiation incidents
- Scientific advice—providing advice for intra- and inter-government agencies, to the private sector and the public
- Radiation emergency preparedness—participating in and developing plans and programs in the event of radiological incidents
- Radiation safety and awareness training—developing and delivering training programs
- Research and development—human and environmental radiation health-focussed research
Our laboratory provides radioanalytical and post-incident remediation services.
We provide consultancy services to help and support Queensland Government and private sector clients.
We provide a comprehensive range of analysis and measurement services for radioactive material.
We can help you with compliance testing and calibration checks of surface contamination survey meters, environmental survey meters and protection level radiation survey meters.
Here you'll find information about getting a radiation licence, Radiation Safety Officer certificate or how to arrange an individually customised radiation safety training program for your needs.